East Coast Sailing Associationpowered by TidyHQ
|ECSA Sailors enjoying a fun day on the Indian River||Winner of 2022 ECSA Photo Contest|
“The ECSA shall organize and coordinate sailing activities of its members for their mutual benefit. It shall assist and complement established yacht clubs by actively encouraging and coordinating sail-cruiser participation in open yacht club events and by organizing local and distance cruises and racing for sailing craft. Its members shall actively encourage the highest standards of yachting safety, integrity, courtesy and camaraderie.”
Please join us for our monthly meetings, the Second Wednesday of every month (except January, when we have our Annual Banquet) at 7:00 p.m., at the Satellite Beach Civic Center:
565 Cassia Blvd, Satellite Beach, Florida, 32937
or on your chartplotter: 28° 10.30' N, 80° 36.28' W
How to Join ECSA or Renew your existing membership ?
Glad you asked! Two ways - online or by mail:
Or click "Club" → "Join us" at the top of the page (or, on a mobile device, select "Club" → "Join us" from the drop-down menu in the upper left corner ).
Coming up :
Our next regular meeting will be Wednesday, June 14, 2023, at 7:00 p.m. at Satellite Beach City Hall.
We will begin with club business, then talk about past and future cruises. Then we will all gather round for our annual Ice Cream Social.
Click "Meetings" in the main menu for more information.
- And some fun cruises - Florida-style. Upcoming events are listed at the bottom of this page .
For more information on these and all upcoming events, click "Events" at the top of the page (or, on a mobile device, select "Events" from the drop-down menu in the upper left corner ).
Members-only features :
Some pages on our web site under the "Club" menu can be accessed only by members who are logged in: Presentations at monthly meetings, Lend-a-Hand (tools and services), Annual Directory, and Club Guides (information on how to plan cruises). If you are a member, please log in and see the additional features of our web site that are members-only benefits. If you need help logging in, please e-mail your webmaster: email@example.com.
Where to find us:
New items of interest:
- St Lucie Railroad Bridge closures: The St. Lucie railroad bridge will close to vessel traffic from May 1-21, with additional nighttime closures before and after these dates. For more information, click here.
- Cruising Checklist: Member Simon Koumjian has compiled a list of everything a sailor needs to make a trip to the Bahamas, or perhaps even longer. Check it out on the "Club → Lend-a-Hand" page.
- Advertise with us: If you have a business and would like to advertise in our monthly newsletter, we would warmly welcome you! Just go to "Club → Advertise with us" for all the information you need. Membership is not required, so feel free to sign up.
- Southwinds Magazine: Secretary Joe Cloidt wrote a fine article on the history of the ECSA, submitted it to Southwinds magazine, and they put it on their web site. Good job, Joe! Here is the link: https://southwindsmagazine.com/the-east-coast-sailing-association/
- Classified ads: New on the "Club → Classifieds" page are ads for several sailboats, a pair of AGM Batteries, a nautical-themed blanket, strands of double-braid line, a free (!) inflatable dinghy, and an offer to share a 28-foot sailboat.
Check out our other ECSA Web Site features:
- Weather: We sailors can't check the weather forecasts too often, especially here in east central Florida during hurricane season! Click "Local → Weather" in the main menu for updated links for current conditions and forecasts to help plan your next cruise.
- Members Helping Members: Check out "Club → Lend-a-Hand" in the Main Menu, where members can share tools, skills, and information they may have, but that the typical sailor may need only occasionally. Also, our "Club → Presentations" page has the slides from some of our past presentations at meetings, in case you missed them. Members helping members -- that is what ECSA does best!
- Ship's Store online: Please log in and click on "Shop" in the Main Menu to see all the wonderful items available. We have shirts, hats, helpful gadgets for your boat, and more!
Ads from Members:
Summer Sailstice Cruise to Squid Lips
- Squid Lips
- 2023-06-24 22:00 – 2023-06-25 10:00
The ECSA invites all sailors in the Space Coast area to join us at Squid Lips in Melbourne for th... More Details
Independence Day Cruise to Cocoa Village
- Cocoa Village Marina, Cocoa, Florida 32922
- 2023-07-04 20:00 – 2023-07-05 10:00
Hosted by Steve Lambert and Chiz Ishihara - Join us at the Cocoa Village Marina clubhouse for ... More Details